- About Door Controls USA
- Top Door Alarm®
Top Door Alarm®
Selected to protect more than 2,000 patient room doors across the nation, Top Door Alarm provides medical staff continuous detection and notification of suicide attempts when a door is used as a ligature point. State-of-the-art photoelectric sensor technology, available for both the top and bottom of the door, recognizes presence before the pressure is ever applied to the door, allowing for life-saving proactive emergency response. Designed for both new facilities or existing retrofits, on conventional or pivot hinge applications, Top Door Alarm can design a solution specific to meet your needs.
Top Door Alarm Patent No. US008646206B2.
DOOR ALARM ACCESSORIES/UPGRADES
Dedicated to patient safety, Top Door Alarm offers the specialized accessories you may need in customizing an integrated door system designed to meet your unique safety needs, which include:
- Ligature detection for both the top and bottom of the door
- Ligature-resistant hinges, including single and double-acting continuous geared, and pivot hinges
- Ligature-resistant door handle hardware
- Ligature-resistant door strike solutions
- Barricade-resistant door solutions
The selection of a patient safety product and system is a critical decision often made by multiple members of your team. Top Door Alarm understands the importance of this decision and offers team presentations and on-site demonstrations of our system and detection options. To inquire about opportunities to schedule a demonstration for your team, please email TDA@DoorControlsUSA.com.
Top Door Alarm understands the importance of detailed project planning and provides the following tools and services:
- CSI three-part format architectural specifications; available in both Word and PDF formats
- Project-specific specification writing services
- Preliminary project red-line drawings
- Material and installation labor quoting services
- Architectural Specification (pdf)
- Architectural Specification (word)
- Multiple Door Schematic
Top Door Alarm
**Due to COVID-19 classes are canceled March 23rd through July 31st. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause**