About Door Controls USA
Customer service is not a catchphrase at Door Controls USA, Inc.; it is ingrained in our DNA. Since 1995, Door Controls USA, Inc. has been committed to providing our customers with the most comprehensive stock of replacement door parts in the industry. Our rigorous quality control process ensures that your replacement part meets or exceeds OEM specifications.
At Door Controls USA, our commitment to customer service isn't limited to our extensive inventory. Our parts department is staffed with knowledgeable sales representatives from 7 AM to 6 PM CST, Monday through Friday, because we want you to be able to service your customer as quickly as possible. And for those times when your service technician needs a little help working through a challenging installation issue, our technical support personnel are available 24/7/365 to help guide them.
Available, reliable, economical, and innovative - Door Controls USA, Inc. is your one-stop-shop for all of your automatic and manual door replacement parts.
Check Us Out on an Episode of The World's Greatest!
120,679 Packages Shipped in 2019
223,822 Total Parts Produced 2019
Over 25 Years Of Industry Experience
The Truck that started it all
Construction of 2 Story Building 56,000 Sq. FT
$30 Million Milestone
10th Annual Golf Tournament
Summer and Paxton purchase DCUSA
- 1995 - Door Controls established for wholesale of selling parts.
- 1996 - Reached $5 million in sales.
Started rebuilding automatic operators and controls.
- 2003 - DC One first sold in Jewitt, TX.
First Annual Golf Tournament - employees only.
- 2004 - Construction of new 2-story building 56,000 square feet.
- 2005 - Low Places lodging facility built.
- 2007 - $25 million in sales.
- 2012 - $33 million in sales.
- 2013 - 10th Annual Golf Tournament benefiting Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
- 2016 - Founder, original owner, and CEO Don Gilchrist sells Door Controls USA, Inc. to children Paxton Gilchrist and Summer Gilchrist-Haltom.
- 2017- Owners, Paxton Gilchrist and Summer Gilchrist-Haltom purchase T & D Machine Works, LLC.
- 2018- Door Controls USA develops Top Door Alarm Generation 2.
Finished construction on East building with 31,250 square feet.
North Carolina location started shipping automatic parts in addition to manual hardware.
- 2019- Opened West Coast distribution location in Reno, Nevada.
The Machine Shop added an Index G220 multi-axis turn-mill center machine with a high production bar feeder to lower machine cycle times.
Multiple Locations to Serve You Best
Texas – Corporate Office
321 VZ County Road 4500
Ben Wheeler, TX 75754
The Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association (BHMA®) is the trade association for North American manufacturers of commercial builders' hardware. BHMA® is involved in standards, codes and life safety regulations and other activities that specifically impact builders’ hardware performance standards for locks, closers, exit devices, and other builders’ hardware. It the only organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to develop and maintain builders’ hardware performance standards.
AAADM Association Member
The American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers, a trade association of manufacturers of automatic pedestrian door systems, was founded in 1994 to promote safety in the manufacture and operation of automatic doors. The industry is dedicated to promoting consumer awareness as well as the education and certification of maintenance personnel.
Featured Team Leaders
Founder, In Memory
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President of Operations
Vice President of Sales and Customer Relations